4.21.2015

Little Dainty Things

Midi Rings  Mint Candy Apple Polish 
Its spring in Nashville and today is lovely! Is it just me or does anybody else feel more like themselves in spring and summer?! I am so happy to shaking off the long cold winter and I hope you all are enjoying the warmer weather as much as I am.





I was inspired over the weekend to paint my nails this beautiful mint blue using Mint Candy Apple from Essie. I love to see the little pops of color on my hands when I paint my nails but I can't enjoy it for long because working in a lab all day requires that you wear gloves. All the time. Which not only hides your pretty mani but also causes the paint to chip and peel much faster. Sad day. Luckily for me I was able to snap this pic while the polish was still perfectly applied! (Well maybe not perfectly). I also captured my (not so) new midi rings. I am absolutely loving dainty gold jewelry right now and this set of double rings fit the bill. Especially because the whole set of rings was only $2.50 at Forever 21!  

What jewelry trends are you loving right now? How is April weather treating you?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment