3.01.2015

*with an i



Hello! 

Welcome to my blog! My name is Mallori, spelled with an i, slightly different from the more common spelling 'Mallory.' I chose the name '*with an i' for my blog because I want it to highlight the little excitements of life. A fresh way of looking at everyday things. I hope this blog will be a place to collect and share the common experiences of a 20-something trying to make her way in the world. I hope you will enjoy reading!


A few fun facts to get started!






*I am scientist: I am a 5th year graduate student at Vanderbilt University, working on a Ph.D in molecular virology. But, I also love design and color and being creative. 


*I have taken 4 cross-country road trips:  Both my parents are veterans of the Marine Corps, we moved every three years until I was 18. Even though I only moved to Nashville for graduate school, I have lived here longer than I have lived any where else.


*I nearly lost my license before I turned 18: I was a really reckless teenage driver, I got in 2 accidents and got 5 tickets all before I turned 18. The kindness of a judge is all that saved me from having my license suspended!


*I love Jesus: I am a preacher's kid, and have a winding story of redemption and grace. In the last year or so the Bible has become real in a way that it never has before. I have seen God working in my life and those I love in amazing ways, and I am excited about growing in relationship with Him. 


What are some interesting things about you? How do you live *with an i?




1 comment:

  1. So proud of you babycake! Just live your life according to God's will and everything will work out! You are an INSPIRATION!

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete